Norton Activate is an essential process that allows users to get all the benefits of their purchased subscription. In short, it allows you to safeguard your connected devices with a cutting-edge security solution. Given that, it is necessary for experiencing the Norton’s state-of-the-art security cover. Therefore, Norton Activate process automatically occurs at the time of downloading. In other words, users can easily activate their subscription on “Norton.com/setup”. They should simply log in to their Norton Account and provide an active “Product Key”. As a result, their subscription is activated. Besides, they get a secure “Download Link” in their account for the purchased product.
However, it is quite possible that users may skip this activation process. As such, they are required to go through the Norton Activate process as explained below.
Norton Activate Procedure
By Using A Product Key
- First of all, you should access the Norton application installed on your computer. For this, Windows users should check their “System Tray”. In other words, look at the bottom right-hand corner of the screen. Here, you will find a Norton icon. However, if you can’t find the Norton icon. Then, click on the little Triangle icon to “Show The Hidden Icons”. As a result, it will expand the “System Tray”. This allows you to access the Norton application.
- Now, double-click this Norton icon to “Launch” it. However, in case if you see the “My Norton” window. Then, click on “Open” to proceed for Norton Activate.
- Thereafter, it will open the “Main” window of the Norton User Interface. Here, it will prompt you to log in to your Norton account in case if you are not logged in yet. This is necessary to proceed for the Norton Activate process. Therefore, enter your login credential correctly. Then, click on “Sign In”.
- Next, you should follow one of the below-mentioned steps for Norton Activate. In other words, you should choose the option as per your specific Norton application.
- In case if the Main window displays the button for Norton Activate. Then, click on the “Activate Now” button located at the very bottom of this window.
- Else, you should click on “Help” located at the top right-hand side of this window. Then, look under the “Account Information” section. Here, you should click on “Enter Product Key”.
- The following Activation window will prompt you to “Enter Your Product Key”. Hence, carefully type in your “Product Key” in the respective field. Another key point to remember is that “Product Key” is the same 25-digit alphanumeric code that you get at the time of purchase. You can easily identify it as it appears in five groups of five characters each, separated by hyphens. Besides, you can find it in your “Purchase Confirmation Email” in case of online purchase. Else, check it under your Norton Account. However, it will be present as a sticker on the back of the “Installation CD Case” in case of offline purchase.
- At last, click on “Next” to conclude the Norton Activate process.
By Purchasing A Product Key
- To begin with, you should access the Norton application installed on your computer.
- Now, double-click this Norton icon to “Launch” it.
- Thereafter, it will open the “Main” window of the Norton User Interface. Here, it will prompt you to log in to your Norton account in case if you are not logged in yet. Therefore, log in to your account.
- Next, you should click on “Activate Now” located at the very bottom of this window.
- As a result, it will take you to its “Subscription” window. Here, you should click on “Buy A Subscription”.
- Consequently, it will redirect you to the “Norton Products” online page. Hence, review your purchase. Then, click on “Buy Now” or “Subscribe Now”.
- Thereafter, “Sign In” to your account if prompted.
- Then, provide “Payment Details” and confirm your order.
- As such, it will automatically complete the Norton Activate process.