Norton is an ultimate security service provider which is capable of protecting your system as well as data from all the existing and emerging cyber threats. In order to get the protection, you are required to access your Norton Account.
For this, start the process by creating an account. After the successful creation of the Norton account, you can move to the next step i.e. Norton login. Follow the given procedures for creating and signing in to your account.
How To Create A Norton Account?
- Start the account creation process by opening a web browser on your system.
- Then, you have to move to the official website of Norton. For this, type “norton.com” in the address bar.
- In the next window, click the “Sign In” option. You will find this option on the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Further, click the “Create Account” tab. This is located beside the Sign In tab.
- Now, you are required to enter your personal information that will be used for your Norton account. Start with providing the email address in the first field. Make sure you enter the email address that you want to link with your account.
- In the next field, re-enter your email address. This is needed for confirmation.
- Then, Norton asks you to create a valid password that is required for securing your account. The password you create must contain one of each: an uppercase letter, lowercase letter, symbol, and number.
- Thereafter, enter your first name as well as the last name in their respective fields.
- In the next field, you have to provide your phone number. Norton will use this number to send you important information and updates.
- Next, choose the country you are living in. For this, click the country tab and make the desired selection from the drop-down menu.
- After entering all the information, you can allow Norton to send you the updates, offers, and newsletters. For permitting the Norton, you have to tick mark the checkbox provided. You will get that checkbox under the country tab.
- At last, tap the “Create Account” button in order to successfully complete the account creation process.
- After the successful creation of your Norton account, Norton will send you the verification mail on the email address you have provided above. So, open the email that you have received. Then, click the verify button provided in the mail.
- Firstly, access a web browser on your device.
- Further, enter “norton.com” in the address bar of your web browser.
- Doing this will redirect you to the official website of Norton.
- Then, tap the “Sign in ” button which is located on the top-right corner of Norton’s homepage.
- In the Sign In window, you have to enter your login credentials. Firstly, enter your email address and then provide the password which you have created at the time of account creation. While entering the details you must be very careful as these are case-sensitive. Hence, even a single mistake will display the login error.
- Next, you have to mark the “Remember Me” checkbox. This will save your Norton login credentials on the system. This will help you to save your time and effort in entering the details again and again.
- At last, hit the “Sign In” tab for successfully accessing your Norton account.